My Blog List

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thel's Week

I've cheated just a little bit.  I had some great pictures from the end of the week while I was traveling, so I used those instead of anything from Monday or Tuesday.
At the airport waiting for the plane to come in.
This is when I was driving from Chicago to Decatur.  Beautiful sky!!

Beautiful ceiling art...at O'Hare airport.

More ceiling art...

This was in central Illinois, they were all over...as far as the eye could see. I was fascinated by these.

Okay, I don't mean to be crude by showing a picture of a commode, but this amazed me!! It must have been invented by a woman.  If you're a female, you likely hate going into public bathrooms.  You never who has occupied this spot before you.  In this particular restroom, the plastic tubing covers the seat, and then once you're done, it moves so that new tubing  is covering the seat.  I love this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment